Every year Fabulous Events sponsors 3-4 charitable events. Sponsorship is typically done in the form of providing chair covers, specialty linens and napkins for the event. If you have a large event that you would like us to consider being part of, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information.
We are currently accepting applications for 2022 Events.
1. The organization must have a 501 (c) (3) status. As a part of the application procedure, the organization must include:
(a) A copy of the tax-exempt letter from the IRS under section 501(c)(3)
(b) A copy of the letter establishing that the applicant is not a private foundation.
2. Applications for sponsorship with all support material must be received no later than December 1st, 2021.
3. Form letters will not be considered.
4. There will be no limit on the amount donated to an organization.
5. Any organization must be established for at least 2 years to be considered for sponsorship.
6. Include the event name and location.
7. Include how many years this event has previously been held.
8. Include previous attendance and estimated attendance for this event.
9. Include a contact name and number should additional questions arise while reviewing submissions.
Please note that submissions without all the required information will not be accepted.
Please note that all 2022 submissions must be made by December 1st, 2021. All submissions will be reviewed and winning events will be announced on December 17th, 2021. While we would love to participate in every event, it is not possible.